IGUANA.bannerBflat

Friday, February 16, 2007

Local #8 Release and Beyond



Exciting News. Local #8: Wicker Park, Chicago is schedueled to arrive in stores next week, February 21. As for the first 6 months of 2007 for me, things look OK. I should be finished with my Graphic novel project by August-ish. Local will likely be done too. American Virgin, with my inks, is getting collected for a second volume in July. After that, hmm, I'll have to find something to do.

scheduled to arrive in stores in July:

AMERICAN VIRGIN VOL. 2: GOING DOWN TP
Writer: Steven T. Seagle
Artists: Becky Cloonan and Ryan Kelly
Collects AMERICAN VIRGIN #5-9
$14.99 US, 128 pages


Don't forget, you can also still buy my first graphic novel, Giant Robot Warriors, at Khepri for only $9.05! You can also purchase single issues of Local and American Virgin at Kehpri.
So, yeah, go to Khepri for your comics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home