IGUANA.bannerBflat

Friday, March 06, 2009

Hey Good Lookin'

The Replacements
Sept 5th '81 at 7th St. Entry Minneapolis,MN
Hey Good Lookin' (Hank Williams)


Wait for the end when Paul says, "Thanks, Husker Du is next...". So how much would've you liked to be at THIS show?

I mean...1981. Tommy Stinson is like, 14 years old here. All the video from this show should be in the Smithsonian. I mean, look at it. Just look at Bob Stinson kill on guitar on "Kids Don't Follow".

This whole set is TIGHT. I can't decide if The Replacements were THIS fantastic that night because they were incredibly sober or incredibly wasted.

Sorry, I have to put up another Cover Song because I'm absolutely buried with work right now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you ever drawn the replacements

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home