IGUANA.bannerBflat

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Commissions

mr. freeze

Here's a Mr. Freeze commission I just finished.

Ok, seriously,I need to rap with you. I've been super busy. I'm on a tight schedule drawing THE NEW YORK FOUR. I'm happy with how it looks so far. I'm super busy working on my personal side project FUNRAMA. I'm planning on presenting two Funrama promo books for the C2E2, TCAF, SDCC and NY CON comic conventions. But I have a LOT to do to make that happen. More info on that soon!

I have a heaping pile of commissions and drawings I owe people. I'm going to attempt to knock down one per week and get them done by May. Thanks for waiting. I haven't forgotten about that drawing I owe you. The next 4 months will be the busiest of the year for me. So if anyone wants to request a commission now, honestly, I won't be available until...like...July.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirk Gauthier said...

Ryan, your work never ceases to amaze. As for checking out "Funrama," I'll have to find you at NYCC this year (since we totally missed each other last year). I assume you'll announce where you'll be stationed once the con gets closer?

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home