IGUANA.bannerBflat

Monday, December 06, 2010

Batman 80-Page

Batman 80-Page

I wasn't paying attention and I forgot to mention the Batman 80-Page special came out last week and has a story drawn by me.
My first DCU job! This was a big thrill for me because I always wanted to draw Batman as a kid and anyone who knows me, knows that I am a massive DC Comics Fan Zombie Nerd Boy. Especially the Batman universe, and it was a thrill to be able to draw my all-time favorite Batman rogues--The Riddler and Catwoman!

The story, "May I have This Dancer?", was written by Paul Tobin and colored by Trish Mulvihill. It was a huge highlight to work with both of these creators.

I hope you get a chance to stop in the ol' comic shop and check it out.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Gilberto Queiroz said...

Muito boa página, Ryan! Parabéns!
Abraço,

10:18 AM  
Blogger Kyle Frink said...

Congrats Ryan! I haven't seen the issue yet, but I remember you saying how much you wanted to draw the Batman Universe. I'm sure this is just the first many more to come.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Kirk Gauthier said...

Like you, I completely forgot this was out, but I'll have to remind myself to pick it up next time I go to my comic store (which should be later this week).

5:32 AM  
Blogger NA@NA.com said...

Wow, very cool Ryan.
I will have to check this out.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home