IGUANA.bannerBflat

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Commissions Phase One

Black Canary
I had a choice this year: Either go to conventions or buy furniture for the house. Since I'm not at conventions this year, I thought I'd maybe take on a few private commissions here and there. I don't really have time, but I thought I could sneak in one per week. Prices for one character:

9X12 inch paper, gray: $70
9X12 inch paper, color: $80
12X18 inch paper, gray: $120
12X18 inch paper, color: $140

Shipping is extra money. Adding extra characters is extra money. I can do popular mainstream comic book characters. Maybe TV, movie, video game stuff. I don't really like doing peoples' original characters unless they pay a lot. I don't like drawing real life friends, family and pets unless they pay a lot. Thanks.

Batgirl

Dawnstar from LOSH

Dream from Sandman
Jonah Hex/Talullah Black

Quasar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home