IGUANA.bannerBflat

Friday, June 28, 2019

Recent Commissions

Death
 Here are some recent commissions. Thanks to all of you who have commissions on the list. I thank you for your patience. I'm doing my best to plow through them. Some of you have been waiting a year (Remember, I don't charge upfront!) I'll get to all of them asap. 

Edit: I had to substantially raise prices on International shipping again. I just recently mailed a small commission and it cost $24. It's crazy but it's out of my hands. People waiting on commissions are "grandfathered in" with the old commission rates but new shipping costs are applied immediately. 6/03/19

Prices:
9X12 inch paper, gray: $80
9X12 inch paper, color: $90 
shipping extra: $8 USA; $15 Canada;  $23 International

11X17 inch paper, gray: $130
11X17 inch paper, color: $150
shipping extra: $9 USA; $17 Canada;  $27 International

Price is for one character. Extra character is $20 extra small paper / $50 extra for large paper.
Special background art requests are $20 extra small paper/ $50 extra for large paper.

I also have 11X14 and 12X18 inch paper if you prefer. 

Dream

Sif

Swamp Thing
Kubuki

Batman Catwoman
Phoenix

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home