IGUANA.bannerBflat

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Update: C2E2, FUNRAMA #2 and Stuff!



Up there is the cover art for SAUCER COUNTRY #5. That will be out in July 2012, and that's the end of first arc. Also, SAUCER COUNTRY #2 is out tomorrow, please look for it at your comic shop or download. I hope you like it. Here's a small Preview.



I'm happy to accept this year's Eisner nomination for BEST LIMITED SERIES for THE NEW YORK FIVE. Wow. I'm very thankful for that. I'm so glad to see the book get a little more recognition. Working with Brian is always a treat, I hope we get to make another book for you soon!

Here's an unused cover design:



Don't forget to read Cocotte the weekly webcomic by me and Kat Vapid. Here's this weeks page:



Here's an illustration of an orange stink beetle. Inks and watercolors:



Here's a movie poster I did for the film BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. They are raising money for it on their Kickstarter. Donate and you get the poster. Go check it out, there is only 13 days left.



This weekend, I'll be appearing at the C2E2 convention in Chicago April 13-15. I'll have a table in artist alley. Table B15. I'll be doing sketches for a respectable fee. I can't do any 1-2 hour "commissions" at shows any more. They burn me out. I can do those at home.

AAAAAAND, Hello what do we have here? FUNRAMA #2 is ready for the show!...




This book is a convention only item. You can't buy it in shops. Only 400 made. pin-up gallery included. $4 price tag. After C2E2, I will make what's left available for purchase on this here blog. But the cost may be too much for people, as the shipping is higher this time. I will have some available at MN Spring Con and in local comic shops.
There's a printing error and typo or two, but still worth your money I guess.

Stay tuned next week, when I will post the official solicitation and ordering info.

And in Funrama #2 you will see this preview for FUNRAMA #3, introducing...CACTUS MAN!



I need to update the look of this blog too. It's a little fussy and old. Next time. Have a great weekend. Be good to yourself and others.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home