IGUANA.bannerBflat

Sunday, April 21, 2013

C2E2 2013


Mr. Miracle and Big Barda


So, yeah, I don't know.  I don't know, I guess I might go.  It's just that... I don't know.  I don't really have anything to sell or promote. I mean, everything I'm working on is being worked on, so nothing on the book stands to promote.

Sigh: FUNRAMA #3 was very much going to be ready for this show and well, I just got overloaded with work as you could probably tell. It half-done though. Just not yet.

So, I guess the only reason I'm going is to do sketches. And eat pizza? Maybe go to the art museum? Does the Fireside Bowl still exist?   So if you want a sketch/commission it's probably a good time to get on that if you want one. I can't promise anything but I don't take money upfront. I don't know, it might be my only convention besides the local one. Maybe I'm just not into conventions right now? I don't know, I'll have to investigate that further.

Oh yeah......Artist Alley Table O17.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

That is one cool piece! You aren't selling that one, are you? :)

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home