IGUANA.bannerBflat

Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Let's Talk About Commissions

Cyclops and Jean Grey

Here's some recent commissions, color and gray.
Now, to the good stuff:

I don't take money upfront. I hate taking money upfront. It causes problems and that's why I never do it. And, yet...there's problems.

I don't take money upfront, so, that means:

1. You're not my boss
2. I don't work for you. I'm doing you a favor.
3. You're not my employer.
4. I don't need to answer emails asking when the commission is done. I'm not paid to do that. And, also, read number 1 again.
5. If you're upset that the commission is not done yet, that is your thing you need to deal with.
6. I finish the commission when I finish the commission.

Hey: I love being an artist. I'm grateful and lucky and humble that I get to do this. The fact that I can draw for people means a LOT to me. I love to do it and I want to do it. Please commission me. But if someone gives me a hard time, then I don't need to do it. If you don't mind waiting, please commission me. If you dislike waiting, hire another artist.

Price list:
9X12 inch paper, gray: $70
9X12 inch paper, color: $80
shipping extra: $7 USA; $12 Canada;  $16 International

12X18 inch paper, gray: $120
12X18 inch paper, color: $140
shipping extra: $8 USA; $13 Canada;  $18 International

Price is for one character. Extra character is $20 extra small / $40 extra for large.
Special background art requests are $20 extra small / $40 extra for large.
I also have 11X14 inch paper or 11X17 inch paper if you prefer.

You can pay when it's done. funrama@gmail.com

Wonder Woman

Mad Max Fury Road
Elaine, Gaudium and Spera

Scarecrow

Death

Duke and Roadblock

Mademoiselle Marie
Phoenix

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home