IGUANA.bannerBflat

Sunday, February 25, 2018

The Greatest Commissions post yet

Jubilee
Here are some recent commissions, both Color and Gray...
And, here are some fun science facts about commissions:
Thank you!
Thanks for commission a drawing from me. I appreciate it. I need the money. The money helps me pay bills, and care for my family, produce more art and makes me feel wanted.
Completion Time
When it comes to commissions (not my official illustration or book work with deadlines) I run my show my way. I finish your commission when I can. If you you don't like waiting, Do NOT Commission me. My commission list is for those that can wait. If you don't like waiting, I don't want your business.  It's art, I'm not repaving your driveway. I'll take as long as I need. 
Payment 
Please pay when I ask you to. If I ask for payment, It means your drawing is on my easel and I'm working on it (this method protects me from dead-beat buyers.) If it seems like a good idea to delay payment because I took a long time to finish...Don't. I already did you a favor by not charging upfront, so, just, y'know, pay
If you don't pay in a few days or so, I just give the drawing to someone else. If, instead of paying, you bicker with me about how long I took and lie about imaginary emails I didn't respond to, then I just give your drawing to someone else. Happily, and with no regrets.
 If you say, "Hey man, awesome. I don't get paid until next week. Can I pay you then?" Then, ofcourse...yeah, that's fine. I'm not a monster. We can work that out.
Shipping and Handling
My art paper always has blunt edges because I turn it around on my table. I put a lot of water media on the paper, so it naturally looks a little warped. I'm not going to 300 lb paper because of cost and it's also ineffective on my light table. It's original art, blemishes and all. frame it and put it on your wall.
Satisfaction
Is it possible a customer could be unhappy with their commission?....I...guess?  I give everyone an "out"... Decline it and I'll sell it to someone else.  Not exactly happy but you still want it? I don't know...uh, I knock $10 off my already low prices? People should know what they're getting before they commission me. I post all the art right here.
Prices:
9X12 inch paper, gray: $70
9X12 inch paper, color: $80 
shipping extra: $7 USA; $13 Canada;  $17 International
11X17 inch paper, gray: $120
11X17 inch paper, color: $140
shipping extra: $9 USA; $15 Canada;  $22 International
Price is for one character. Extra character is $20 extra small paper / $40 extra for large paper.
Special background art requests are $20 extra small paper/ $40 extra for large paper.
I also have 11X14 and 12X18 inch paper if you prefer. 

Black Canary

Dazzler

Death

Gambit

Ilyanna (Magik)

Madman

Preacher

Flora and raccoon

Sandman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home