IGUANA.bannerBflat

Saturday, June 09, 2018

Current Commissions

Wolverine
Hi. Here are some recent commissioned drawings. Color and Gray. Small and Large paper. Thank you to everyone who has commissioned drawings from me. I appreciate it.

Rules on Commissions:
I have so many rules and I'm not going to repeat them all, but the most important rule is this: I start and finish the commission when I can. The only person's notion about when the commission should be finished that matters is me. I don't charge up front.
You can help move your commission along by not asking for Spider-man and whoever his girlfriend is. I tend to get so many requests for Spider-man, that they just pile up and I just have to ignore them. The thought of getting to them some day is buried deep in the recesses of my mind to excavate later.

Prices:
9X12 inch paper, gray: $70
9X12 inch paper, color: $80 
shipping extra: $8 USA; $14 Canada;  $17 International
11X17 inch paper, gray: $120 
11X17 inch paper, color: $140
shipping extra: $9 USA; $16 Canada;  $22 International


Price is for one character. Extra character is $20 extra small paper / $40 extra for large paper.
Special background art requests are $20 extra small paper/ $40 extra for large paper.
I also have 11X14 and 12X18 inch paper if you prefer.
Green Lanterns

Daredevil Elektra

Spider Woman

Madame Hydra

Musubi

Superman Lois Lane

Batgirl Robin

Psylocke

Hitgirl


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home