IGUANA.bannerBflat

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Pre-Show Commissions for GALAXYCON Minneapolis

Black Queen and White Queen

Here are some recent color commissions done in ink and paint on paper. 
I will be appearing at GalaxyCon Minneapolis November 8-10 at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
If you're attending, this is a rare opportunity to get a pre-show commission from me. I don't attend conventions much anymore. Pre-show commissions are a separate list from my regular commission list. You can order a drawing via email at funrama@gmail.com You can pay ahead of time via PayPal and pick up at the show. 
This is a very limited list, I can only do about 5 pre-show commissions.
I always urge buyers to consider the gray commissions. They are well done and easier to do.
For others on my commission list, waiting for their commission: Thank you for your patience, I'll get to it as soon as I can. 
Commission Prices (shipping costs don't apply to Pre-show customers picking up art) 
9X12 inch paper, gray: $80
9X12 inch paper, color: $90 
shipping extra: $8 USA; $15 Canada;  $23 International

11X17 inch paper, gray: $130 
11X17 inch paper, color: $150
shipping extra: $9 USA; $17 Canada;  $27 International

Price is for one character. Extra character is $20 extra small paper / $50 extra for large paper.
Special background art requests are $20 extra small paper/ $50 extra for large paper.

I also have 11X14 and 12X18 inch paper if you prefer. 
Excalibur
Captain America Winter Soldier
Magik
Nightcrawler
Wonder Woman

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home