IGUANA.bannerBflat

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Saving Face




As you can see I've dropped off the deep end.
These few weeks are unprecedented. I'm just grabbing random piles of paper and scribbling ink on them. I think they look like comic pages but I'm not sure yet.
Unless you're a vacation I don't want anyone near me.

-9 pages of Local to pencil and ink and tone by April 11-ish
-11 pages of Vinyl Underground to Ink by April 16
-Many Many Many Many pages or Tori Amos CBT to Ink and color by April 16
-2 classes to teach very week.
-3 children to sire.
-1 Federal Tax Income return to think about looking at.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

Your DarthVader pic is very similar to a vader helmet that i saw at a manga exhibition in Manchester. Looks very cool!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Zap Rowsdower said...

Well, at least Mr. Cheese was gracious enough to sign that picture for you!

Hang in there, good sir!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Kirk Gauthier said...

Um...wow. I'm a pretty busy guy these days, too, but your list puts me to shame.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home