IGUANA.bannerBflat

Thursday, October 02, 2008

FALLCON 2008



There's nothing in this world that makes me happier than FALLCON (well, other than mariachi bands and bunnies whispering tender love songs in each others ears). Fallcon is my favorite show. I've been going there as a kid, and now I get to take my own kids and share with them the mystical wonder of comic books. This show makes me love comics when I feel as though comics doesn't want me to love comics anymore.

I'll have a table selling HUNDREDS of pages of original art, doing custom art commissions, and selling copies of all my books including Giant Robot Warriors, The Local Collection and The New York Four (and HOPEFULLY Comic Book Tattoo if my comps ever come).

COMMISSIONS:
Please come and order a drawing from me. First come first serve. Black, white and Gray or Color. Those cost money.

FOR THOSE OF YOU HAVE ORDERED COMMISSIONS FROM ME THROUGH EMAIL:
Hold on. Everybody knows the drill. I take forever to get to those. Sometimes I take months and months to respond back. I'm up to my neck in work. Everybody who finally gets their drawing is typically very happy with the final product.

Officially Declared...Comic Book Day!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home