IGUANA.bannerBflat

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Funrama: THE MUTANT PUNKS Cover Art!

The Mutant Punks cover art

Here it is--real, live cover art. Hot and saucy, Texas style. Funrama officially kicks off with this promotional book, FUNRAMA PRESENTS: The Mutant Punks. Click on it to EMBIGGEN it.

You will cordially be asked, by me, to buy this book online. You will be able to buy this book from me, PERSONALLY, at C2E2, MCBA SPRING CON, TCAF, SDCC, AND NEW YORK CON. with C2E2 being the official release party ( If I get the books in time). Stay tuned for more details.

Funrama does not have a publisher. I don't know why. Funrama is just me. As it has always been. But there is a little piece of Funrama in all of us.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kaylie said...

sooo awesome!! can't wait! :)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Fabian said...

OH! I will be sure to get it!! Looks amazing!!! Maybe not in a show but for sure on line! :)

4:27 PM  
Blogger Fantasy maker. said...

yay! I can't wait to pick up more of your work.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home