IGUANA.bannerBflat

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Preview art for G.I. JOE #5, STRANGER THINGS Into The Fire #2 and G.I. JOE #9


In stores now is my GI JOE #5 which features cover art by me with colors by Brittany Peer.



Also, in comic shops and for purchase at Comixology is STRANGER THINGS: INTO THE FIRE #2
See a Preview of Issue 2 here and read a review of the book here

Some preview pages below. Pencils: me Inks by Le Beau Underwood and colors by Triona Farrell
It's also just been announce that I will be drawing G.I. JOE #9 which is MAY 2020 release.
Solicitation info and cover art below:

Paul Allor (w) • Ryan Kelly (a) • Chris Evenhuis (c)
In Nepal, Tunnel Rat has secured crucial intel in the fight against Cobra. With a platoon of Vipers and battle androids hot on his heels, Tunnel Rat must traverse the labyrinthine sewers in a desperate attempt to stay alive and ahead of his pursuers. This issue is tense and claustrophobic Joe action at it's best!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

G.I. JOE #9—Cover B: Freddie Williams II
Paul Allor (w) • Ryan Kelly (a) • Freddie Williams II (c)
*Retailers: See your order form for incentive information.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99


*Retailer incentives:
Order 10 copies, get one free Scott Drummond variant cover!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home