IGUANA.bannerBflat

Monday, March 29, 2010

Green Lantern Sketches

green lantern Hal

sinestro corp

Star Sapphires

RedLanterns

Here's a set of quick, fun sketches inspired by Blackest Night.
Wheee! Colors are fun and exciting!
Typically I would sell these at a convention for...oh, I don't know...$70 each. But if anyone wants to buy all four of these, I'll cut a small dealio. I will be increasingly emphasizing the market availability of the art I post here on my blog, as I need extra money to print my Funrama books and travel to all these conventions this year. These are a little smaller than usual--9 X 12 inch paper I think.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sketches are fantastic! I'm especially a fan of the Yellow Lantern piece.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home