IGUANA.bannerBflat

Saturday, April 04, 2020

Commissions...Updated Prices for 2020

Sandman



Hi everyone. Here is a set of recent commissions in color or gray on paper, as well as updated commission prices. There are a few Price increases: the main increase is Color drawing on 9 X 12 inch paper is now $100 (it was $90) and 11 X 17 inch paper is $160 (it was $150). The color inks are expensive and I need the money to cover that.
I always urge buyers to consider the gray commissions. They are well done and easier to do.
For others on my commission list, waiting for their commission: Thank you for your patience, I'll get to it as soon as I can. 
I only draw popular comic book, tv, movie, video game, and other popular fictional characters.
If you would like to commission a drawing, email me at funrama@gmail.com with your request. the wait is long, but I don't make you pay upfront. I send you an email when I'm ready to do your drawing and I ask for payment. Thank you. 
Commission Prices:
 9X12 inch paper, gray: $80
9X12 inch paper, color: $100 
shipping extra: $8 USA; $13 Canada;  $22 International

11X17 inch paper, gray: $130 
11X17 inch paper, color: $160
shipping extra: $10 USA; $18 Canada;  $27 International

Price is for one character. Extra character is $20 extra small paper / $50 extra for large paper.
Special background art requests are $20 extra small paper/ $50 extra for large paper.
I also have 11X14 and 12X18 inch paper if you prefer. 
Samples....
Bellatrix Lestrange
Batman and Catwoman
Cobra Commander and Serpentor
Witchblade
Twin Peaks
Etrigan
Scarlet Witch
Emma Frost
Black Cat

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home