IGUANA.bannerBflat

Sunday, August 09, 2020

August Commissions plus Price Increase

Luke Skywalker

Hi everyone. I'm flooded with commissions (which means it is a year-wait for a drawing). I need to raise my prices, so I can cover material costs and the stress and workload. I also draw books, so commissions are frequently paused. $10-20 price increase on all categories
New prices, retroactive for requests from 2018-current.
I only draw popular comic book, tv, movie, video game, and other popular fictional characters.
If you would like to commission a drawing, email me at funrama@gmail.com with your request. The wait is long, but you don't have to pay upfront. I send you an email when I'm ready to do your drawing and I ask for payment. Thank you. 
Commission Prices:
 9X12 inch paper, gray: $90
9X12 inch paper, color: $120
shipping extra: $8 USA; $13 Canada;  $22 International

11X17 inch paper, gray: $140 
11X17 inch paper, color: $180
shipping extra: $11 USA; $16 Canada;  $27 International

Price is for one character. Extra character is $30 extra small paper / $60 extra for large paper.
Special background art requests are $30 extra small paper/ $60 extra for large paper.
I also have 11X14 and 12X18 inch paper if you prefer. 
Samples....
Captain Britain
grifter

Batman Catwoman
Sin City
Hack Slash Mr. empty

Storm

Zealot
Captain America

Rogue
The Spirit



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home