IGUANA.bannerBflat

Saturday, September 09, 2023

SIOUXPERCON Preshow commissions

 

Jonny Quest

I will be appearing at SiouxperCon on Sept 29, 30, October 1, 2023 in Sioux Falls, Sd. This is the first Convention I am attending in 8 years (that is not a local hometown show). Seeing me at a convention is a one-time generational event. It's like seeing a unicorn. A rare occurrence.

I'm offering a very limited number of pre-show sketch commission slots, 5 in total, for buyers to pick up at the show. If you're interested, Please contact me at funrama@gmail.com and be prepared to pay upfront via PayPal.

The prices are listed below. Side note: I will be revamping my regular commission list soon, since my old list is...very old. And probably no good now. I have new prices that properly reflect the current market and my wish to do quality work.

Thanks!

One Single Character with minimal backgrounds of my choice

9X12 inch paper, Gray: $150

9X12 inch paper, Color:$200

11X16 inch paper, Gray $200

11X16 inch paper, Color $300

Two Characters with minimal backgrounds of my choice

9X12 inch paper, Gray: $200

9X12 inch paper, Color:$250

11X16 inch paper, Gray $300

11X16 inch paper, Color $400

Special Background requests are an extra $50 for 9X12 and $100 11X16.

I only draw popular comics, cartoon, tv/movie, video game or literary fiction characters. No personal portraits. No OC's.

Nova


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home