IGUANA.bannerBflat

Monday, November 23, 2020

New Books--Preview and Purchase Info


 I have some new books out right now and they would all make ideal Christmas gifts. 

On sale in comic shops Dec. 2 is Marvels Snapshots: Civil War a 30-page special issue drawn by me.

Read about this upcoming book here and here is some Preview art:





Also, in shops and available digitally is G.I. Joe #9, drawn by yours truly, and features a 
story about Tunnel Rat. Purchase digitally on Comixology or hop in your local comic shop. Preview art:




Don't forget, the fully collected STRANGER THINGS: INTO THE FIRE Trade Paperback is available.
It makes a great gift for Stranger Things fans and flushes out the ongoing Stranger Things storyline.
Purchase on Amazon 
Preview:


Also, Funrama #4: First Night is available! The 4th issue of my own ongoing series! Written and drawn by me! Issue 4 is available to buy in my Store




Also available in the store is a bundle pack of most all my original graphic novels--10 books in all!--for only $50 plus shipping! Purchase here


You can support me and the ongoing Funrama series on my Patreon



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home